EHR Integration Services (EHRis™) Role & Responsibilities
1. Provide the extraction services of the data from Customer’s EHR System.
2. Transform the data into the needed formats expected by MEDENT® , specifically the C32 and C62 formats.
3. Exact data sets will be determined based on the Customer EHR System. Possible data sets that may be included are:
|Scanned Images|| Office Notes/Documents|
|Histories (Family, Medical, Social, Surgical)|
4. EHRis™ will not alter the data in any way, other than ensuring it is presented to the MEDENT® EHR System based on the healthcare standards agreed to (C32/C62 format).
5. Generate a Code Mapping Workbook.
6. Schedule and lead weekly status calls for the duration of the conversion project.
7. Extract twice, once for test and once for production processing.
8. No Gap Conversions will be included. If needed, these small gap conversions will be scoped and contracted separately.
9. Provide Error Resolution in production for two business weeks after Go Live date.
Note: Additional support hours can be provided after this time period and will be billed on an hourly basis as needed, or may be contracted for separately in advance.